Monday, April 28, 2008

What's in a Satchel?

I stopped by Nine West Online and saw the the most ideal bag for me, size-wise, design-wise, and functionality-wise (in no particular order that is).


This model is the Uniquely Yours Croc Satchel, $69.00.


What I basically look for in a bag are the following:

1. Color. I normally prefer black as it is safe and never hard to have to pair with.
2. Size. It matters if there is room in your bag for movement.
3. Built. Sturdy is the name. I prefer the bottom of the bag to be hard.
4. Design. I prefer zippered outside and inside pockets. I like a single, medium-wide handle.
5. Material. There is always something in crocodile leather that gets me everytime.


A sneak peek: what's in my bag?


Clockwise from the top: hand sanitizer, baby wipes, my toiletries and make-up kit, comb, important keys, mobile phone in a red leather case, and my leather wallet. These are the things I can't do without every single day.

Ain't the satchel perfect for me??

No comments: