Monday, April 21, 2008

Past Weekend

February 18, 2008

After a 5-second appearance on primetime tv last Friday (which actually lasted for about 5 minutes in my interview at the taxi line in Glorietta), a few relatives immediately called to say they saw me in the news. I was interviewed about whether or not I will be joining the rally staged by the opposition last Friday, to which I said let's just stay home and keep ourselves safe.

The past week's weather was extremely cold up to the point where my son constantly wore his bonnet and avoided going out when it was night time. I was a bit scared last Saturday because my little boy had a slight fever and I suspected his tonsils were sore again, no thanks to chocolates, donuts and cake he was feasting on last Valentine's day. I brought him to the doctor and fortunately he just needed to flush it out with plenty of juice, water and his vitamins.

And so yesterday was a lazy day. My husband and I decided to drive to BF and order that Puchon (Pugon Lechon) my restaurateur friends have been so famous for. It's one of the most interesting and delectable choices in their menu of pizza, pasta, and great dishes to die for! Apple and Anton put up their restaurant along Aguirre Avenue and started operations last December. Good reviews have been posted here and there by food critics, and there's even a well-written article published in Manila Bulletin. I even heard they were full-packed last Feb. 13 and 14. So come and try out delicious food only at Chi's Brickoven Kitchen.

No comments: