Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy

Over the weekend, I was supposed to do a million things of chores and errands but time did not allow me to accomplish them. I engaged in doing a little exercise in the morning of Saturday by loading Hip Hop Abs on the player. I was glad to see Shaun T back on my television screen. After 45 minutes though, I was so done and tired. Sunday came and the clan at my mother's side headed for a little swimming slash bonding time away from Manila.

In between those events, I found myself lounging in front of the television doing some cuddly time with my baby. So even if there are some things left undone in the errands department, the thing is I get to spend quality time with my son. I slacked this weekend, I know, but there were really great movies I couldn't put down.

I am planning to hold another garage sale as I received loads of clothes from Tita Baby last week. Now I need to re-arrange the closet and do some spring cleaning! As early as now I am mentally forming a list of tasks in the next few weeks and months.

I know my doctors' appointments have been so long overdue. I will have to bring my son back to his pediatrician before his birthday which will be another event to prepare for. I will also be attending two weddings in June and this means I will have to get my ensemble ready for these occasions and buy wedding gifts.

Now. Let's take it one day at a time shall we? And all shall be done.

No comments: