Monday, April 21, 2008

Lost in Migration

February 22, 2008

I am currently in the tedious process of transferring my sound files on to my new HP Compaq notebook. About 400 MP3s are to be migrated, carrying all music genres that I appreciate.

Another version of iTunes has been released with which I have to sync my iPod, add to that the Opera browser set-up file that I have to download to the laptop. Opera is the one browser I found comfortable and so easy to use especially with its multiple tabs function.


Last month I applied for a plug-in broadband connection which is the newest product of Smart Communications. I finally got the device the other day and tested it with my pc. It works just fine, except the connection strength is dependent on the signal it receives from Smart. Maybe in next few amounts, I will want to have my pc memory increased too. Ergo, transfer, download, set-up, and synchronize.

No comments: