Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Enchanted

I enjoyed watching Enchanted! Because Patrick Dempsey is in this movie, I picked this one out of all the "have yet to see movies" at home. But I was not disappointed at all. Loved it!

My son watched with me yesterday morning. The songs were fresh but with a touch of Beauty and The Beast to it. He swung his head to the songs especially when Giselle hummed to invite the mice, roaches, and doves which eventually led to singing the Happy Working Song.



Must watch again!



I think it was the combination of animated and real world that made the movie captivating not only to the young but young at heart. Well done once more, Disney!

This is my first time to see Amy Adams as the main character much less sing like a Broadway star. She is good. I've only seen her in Catch Me If You Can in a cameo role opposite Leonardo DiCaprio.

Enchanted stars Amy Adams (Giselle), Patrick Dempsey (Robert), James Marsden (Prince Edward), and Susan Sarandon (Queen Narissa).

No comments: