Friday, August 8, 2008

Pre-Birthday Celebration

Despite the drizzly weather, and as always, our Chupsie reunion was such a blast. My friends never fail to shower me with surprises on my birthday. And so dinner time alternated with our picture-taking. It has been more than a month since we got together at Yazzie's wedding. We called our meeting last night our "regroup" session. Here are photos from last night's dinner.











I was even more elated when after dinner my dear friends gave me their very cute presents. Lizza and the girls really knew what I thought I needed and of course I love my new bag, tumbler and that little notebook that Yazzie even had personalized for us.



Over the years I come to think that our friendship has grown stronger. We all met way back in 1999 when we were with Coca-Cola and I am so thankful for years and years of friendship with these guys. A couple of days ago while I was doing some spring cleaning at home, I found this friendship bracelet we bought in that underground Goldcrest mall in Glorietta which we all have.



Lastly, thanks to Jason for his treat of refreshing and relaxing drinks from Starbucks. And while we were having that siesta after dinner, we viewed Yazzie's wedding and Phuket photos, and they were very good photos indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool dinner Ate! Miss eating in Racks! Advance Happy Birthday! Talk to you on Sunday! :)