Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend Comedies

We're blogging about two movies I saw over the weekend. I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry was so hilarious, Adam Sandler and Kevin James of the Hitch fame make for a perfect duo in this project. Also stars Jessica Biel who looked very pretty for her role as the supposedly gay couple's lawyer.


Meanwhile, it was kind of weird watching Smother on Star Movies as it is also currently showing in theaters. How did that happen? I looked it up in IMDb, and it turns out the movie has apparently premiered last August 27. Star was a bit early in releasing it in television. Anyway, Diane Keaton who plays the mother who smothers her son is once again truly a work of art. The story was basic but she puts the color to the movie in the same manner that the beautiful Liv Tyler does.

2 comments:

eye in the sky said...

writing this again.

i just saw "smother" at shangrila's premier theatre last week and had to shell out P170 for my seat. and it's running for free on cable? just my luck. lol

hope this works now. my 1st attempt "took too long to process".

jepayuki said...

they charge P170 at shang? unbelievable! =)