Friday, October 24, 2008

"Dark Chocolate" Novel

Most of my Facebook friends are getting addicted to this series by Stephenie Meyer. They say this is the new Harry Potter. I myself got intrigued by the titles of the books, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. But as in chocolate, I guess this must be the dark chocolate among the latest mystery novels. Well I hope I am right.


I was at Bibliarch yesterday and saw piles of Meyer's books in the middle of the store. My sister in San Diego also says it has gotten good reviews and people are crazy about Bella and Edward. We both agreed we would read the first book running the same pace and have discussions about it everyday we would chat!

So, fad or no fad, I decided to join the bandwagon to cultivate my own curiosity. On the cover of the paperback, it reads "Now a major motion picture". Now we really have got to read the first book before the movie is released on November 21.

5 comments:

eye in the sky said...

wish i had th time to read. but the movie, i can't wait to see. looks really promising.

GMG said...

Hi Jepayuki! Interesting blog you have here!
Thanks for your comment at Blogtrotter. It just said goodbye to Mykonos 2007, showing the famous sunset scene at Little Venice, and the Pelican mascot of the island… ;)
Hope you enjoy, comment and have a great weekend!

jepayuki said...

@ eye, hopefully the movie turns out to be great. saw the trailer yesterday and it got me quite excited. =)

@ blogtrotter, thanks for dropping by. your photos serve as a stress buster to me! =)

KGM said...

Major kilig, parang high school ako ulit! Have fun! I'm about to start the 3rd one (Eclipse).

jepayuki said...

Hi kng, that's the exact feeling I have. I am off to New Moon na, just finished Twilight. =) Meyer is one incredible writer!