Thursday, October 23, 2008

Robin Thicke's Magic

I first heard this song during the Miss Universe pageant held this year and wondered who the artist was. Then a few weeks back I saw a Samsung mobile phone commercial and this song apparently played in the background.

Last night, as I finally caught the Ellen Degeneres Show, Robin Thicke performed this live. Robin Thicke's genre is modern, sultry soul and R&B. I especially loved "Lost Without You" from his first album "The Evolution of Robin Thicke".

Now comes "Magic", a cut from his latest album Something Else. Yes, this could be something else, like the song of the year at the Grammys?

2 comments:

Twin said...

my younger sis introduced me to robin thicke's earlier songs...so ito pala itsura nya :)

jepayuki said...

hey twin, isn't he a cutie? =) do you like his kind of music?