Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Random Thoughts

Okay, over a late lunch comprising Fillet O' Fish, cholesterol-laden fries, and Coke, here I write my random thoughts.

* My most favorite French word is accoutrement. (ə-ˈ-trə-mənt)

* In an old and small hole-in-the-wall book sale store near my office, I always find some really good library stash. At lunch today I saw an interesting book by Emily Giffin and got it. The other book I saw that's still quite new and selling big in mall bookstores is by Janet Evanovich.

* I think am really developing a crazy carpal tunnel syndrome. The backache is another story. Talk about ergonomics.

* I miss playing Bejeweled Blitz over at Facebook and I can't wait to cyberslack again!

* I've been spinning D'Sound's album since yesterday. "Talkin' talk is not just talk, bein' there is half the walk..." It's acid jazz explosion!

* I want to finish reading Eat, Pray, Love very soon. Before the movie gets shown here.

* I'll remind myself that I stopped at season 1 reruns for Friends, and season 1 episode 5 of Cougartown! Later.

* It's Chicken Pork Adobo when I get home for dinner.

* I miss my son and I know he'll be wearing that Batman costume again to sleep.

* I should rest my eyes for a bit. It's nauseating.


All these and more on a looney, crazy Tuesday afternoon.

No comments: