Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The One With My Favorite Friends Moments

It's an understatement that I love (maybe beyond love, it's surreal) watching Friends. It doesn't take rocket science to dig these six characters and their quick wit. I laugh sick during the entire 21-minutes or so of every episode of the television sitcom. Here's a simple math: 10 seasons, 24 episodes each, 240 glorious shows in total. Told you, 'tis beyond love.

Anyway, I'm glued to YouTube tonight so let me share with you just some my most favorite moments in Friends (there are a whole lot), humor courtesy of the funny, geeky, paleontologist Ross Geller; the obsessive compulsive chef Monica Geller; sexy, charming Rachel Green; the flaky, spontaneous Phoebe Buffay; the sarcastic, lovable Chandler Bing; and the dorky, funny Joey Tribianni.

Sit back, relax, watch, and ROTFL (roll on the floor laughing)!


The One with Ross' Tan




The One With The Prom Video




The One With The Quiz




The One Where Ross Can't Flirt




And the very romantic scene, if you ask me:




A shoutout to American producers: Please make a Friends movie, por favor!

No comments: