Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Cuentos de Familia

Last weekend I found time to see Pirates of the Carribean with my two sisters. This flick oozed with visual effects! I was glued to my seat and never realized we got out of the cinema at around 10:30pm (because the movie lasted for almost three hours). This also served as my momentary getaway from being mom, although I'm not used to going home late anymore. Orlando Bloom was gorgeous as usual. And as for Jack Sparrow.....I am now officially a Johnny Depp fan!

When a really good movie is showing, Greenbelt 3 is always the place to be. Never compromising comfort and service, we couldn't care less about spending for the tills. Anyway, we pick the superb films and we see a movie once every two to three months, so that's good enough I guess. Before heading to the cinema, we had dinner at National Sports Grill, oh how I missed their chops, pasta and fries. Anytime at NSG is the best time especially with equally pretty sisters! Next movie we will see: Ocean's Thirteen! Well, this is the only time we will see two movies in consecutive weeks.

A few more days to go and it's my little boy's birthday. I am quite agog lately (yay! so not idle) with putting together everything we need for his party, the loot bags, the food, and of course, his guests. The theme for his birthday this year is everything Disney! So think Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Winnie the Pooh, Sesame Street and Elmo's World! Time flies real fast, that McDonald's party he had last year seemed like just a few months ago.

Oh well.

Channeling motherhood..... :-)

No comments: