Friday, December 5, 2008

Busy December

To summarize, here are the things I have been doing for the past few weeks since my quite long blogging hiatus, plus a few things I've planned until the entrance of 2009. Most of the time I call these things my "projects".



1. Finished shopping for and wrapping Christmas gifts;

2. Went for clinical consults to the Makati Medical Center to satiate the inner workings of my hypochondriac self especially at this time of the year;

3. Spending getaways with relatives and meeting for family reunions;

4. Ongoing general cleaning of the abode before the nanny goes on a vacation leave;

5. Rearranging the stock room and fixating on putting up a library of books, magazines, and videos;

6. Planning to set up a "home office" of sorts (not to preempt anything in my sideline department or anything, I'm crossing my fingers then!);

7. To blog and blabber endlessly haha!

No new year's resolutions for me, I guess every year I just get more obsessive compulsive! =)

No comments: