Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Double Three

It's almost August and I sure know what that means.   I don't really like the sound of thirty-three, although I am welcoming it with open arms.

Three decades ago, I was the dancing, jolly toddler of the family.  I would stand on a table and hold a hairbrush and use it as my microphone. I would sing and perform as easy as putting coins in a jukebox.  Now nothing really changed.  Singing, dancing and entertaining is still my life. What more is new with me?  Maybe add reading and writing to the list, plus a few gray hairs grown from rearing my very own toddler. 

Anyway, let's put up this video here to kick off my impending natal month.  I must have heard this tune a million times, but it is just as fresh as the first day I heard it. This is, without a doubt, a real favorite of mine.

If I Ever Feel Better by Phoenix



Eleven days to go and it's happy 33 to me!

No comments: